Ahad, 5 Jun 2022

kembali semula ke medan yang sama

 it has been long time since i stop teaching. Alhamdulillah now, i'm back as a teacher. ya. the same profession as i was 6 years ago.

the different now is the school and its environment just have less then 30 students, yes, i enjoy being a part of this school. and yet still have lots to learn.

being here for 1 month as a part time kindergarten teacher. I've learnt a lot. but i just cant be in kinder. hahaha... getting older, and yes i wanna enjoy my job and work with passion is to choose the wright position. as I may ask for it, then ask I it.

starting as beginner again, yet you still wanna demand your wadge is not a wrong. although i did not get what i wanted, i'm okay with the salary and the benefits offered.


by the way, this is my first entry using English, lot of mistake will be. but this is 1 of the way i can improve my English.

hahahha. being here, talking English with colleagues  somehow twist my tongue.

well, practice make perfect. so lets speak in English together.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Tak sangka

Alhamdulillah, tak sangka ramai anak-anak sebut Subhanallah bila tonton Little Ammar di Durioo+! 🧑 Banyak lagi pengajaran dan teladan yang ...